Our client has an opportunity for a Contractor – Client Screening to join their team starting immediately on a 3 contract.
The role will actively support the management of hits in order to investigate and establish if they are a match and coordinate appropriate responses accordingly.
The ideal candidate will be Senor Administrator Level and have an AML / CDD
Duties will include –
- Investigating and assessing hits generated by the screening tool on a daily basis whilst managing workloads effectively and autonomously.
- Referring hits to client facing staff, where further information is required in order to fully assess the hit and following up accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Recording results of hits, including rationales for decisions, clearly and concisely in the system.
- Instigating appropriate actions in the event of a match, depending on the type of information identified and escalating where necessary.
- Supporting the delivery of comprehensive and timely management reporting, providing analysis of trends and other key information.
- Highlighting any system issues in a timely manner.
- Proposing process improvements and efficiencies.
- Building effective and collaborative relationships with the business and other relevant stakeholders.
Please contact for more information.