Our client is seeking a team player with strong interpersonal skills to support teams of Private Bankers ensuring that all aspects of the Client's experience are dealt with in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
The key purposes of the role are the following:
- Manage incoming client mail, calls and referrals
- Track all incoming client queries along with actions arising from client meetings and calls
- Obtain reports for all clients on issues arising at client touch points outside of Private Banking
- Co-ordinate all client service remediation activities, including calls and letters to client
- Validate up to date client procedures and documentation from Business Assurance, Operations, Compliance or Lega
- Money transmission, standing orders and payment processing
- Monitoring of client debit/credit balances and taking appropriate action where necessary
- Stock transitions/transfers in and out and within portfolios
The successful candidate will have an understanding of internal risk management, compliance and AML procedures, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent numeracy skills.
For a full job description and more information, please contact me.