An award-winning law firm are seeking a Finance Administrator to join their busy Finance team and support them generally and assist with queries coming from employees and externally.
The key purposes of the role are:
- To support the day-to-day transactions including, but not limited to, accounts payable, preparation of invoices, reconciliations and other tasks
- Uploading and reconciliation of bank statements to the practice management system
- Dealing with a range of tasks/enquiries from the Finance helpdesk
- Processing of supplier invoices and staff expenses on to the practice management system and preparing BACS payment
- Preparing cheques for signature and distribution
- Preparing invoices and dealing with billing queries from partners and timekeepers
- Posting of corporate credit card transactions and reconciliation to statements and receipts
The successful candidate will be be educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent, with good academic grades in English and Maths, have a minimum of two years' experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services firm and a good understanding of MS Office.
This role can be a permanent contract or a 9 month contract.
For more information, please contact me.