In this role you'll be working with stakeholders to identify and define current and future business requirements reporting to the Group Head of Operations and Project Delivery.
Some of your duties will include:
- Analysing and designing optimum solutions
- Creating process flow diagrams and workflows
- Facilitating all user acceptance testing activity
- Assisting with the project management of specific change projects as required
- Managing the activities of business analyst support staff and subject matter experts provided from within the firm as necessary
- Assisting with project budget control and reporting
- Carrying out data analysis with proficient use of Excel
- Contributing to the formation of new policies across the firm
- Taking the lead in risk assessment workshops documenting output in relation to both project and business risk assessments
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience as a business analyst or equivalent, knowledge of Thomson Reuters 3E Platform along with previous experience working on client on-boarding platforms.
You must have thorough understanding of the legal sector/processes, strong analytical, financial, budgetary control experience and excellent leadership and organisational skills are essential.
For more information on this role, please contact me.