Our client is looking for a Trainee/Pensions Administrator to join their team.
The duties of this role relate to the administration of local and international pension schemes and will include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of membership records
- Payment of pensions and other benefits/expenses
- Investment of pension scheme contributions
- Calculation of members benefits
- Bank account and unit reconciliations
- Acquisition and liquidation of assets
- Liaising with clients, banks, investment managers and trustees
The ideal candidate will have a good academic background, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
Previous experience in a pensions or relevant financial services administration role would be preferred.
If you have good numeracy skills and are able to demonstrate attention to detail with excellent communication skills, then this role could be perfect for you.
Get in contact with me for more information or to arrange an informal chat.