Our client is a leading offshore Law firm with a global network of 9 International offices. They have an opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to join the finance team in the Jersey office.
The post holder will manage a team and support the finance function and its associated businesses. You will be
- Responsible for the Group Operations functions in Finance including the centralised Accounts Payable team along with bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for maintaining the day to day integrity of ledgers including the month end close process
- Assist with the review of payroll
- Assist with statutory reporting including VAT, GST and other tax returns
- Particpate and assist with system, operational or process changes as required including process documentation
Applicants will be a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA). You will need strong leadership, management and influencing skills along with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
For further information please contact us