Our client is seeking a full time or part time Junior Fund Administrator to join their small family office to provide fund administration & secretarial duties.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Reviewing and preparing basic legal documentation for execution by directors
- Liaising with lawyers and other colleagues in the global team
- Organising board and shareholder meetings, drafting meeting agendas & preparing board meeting packs
- Preparing board minutes approving the entry into transaction documentation
- Assist in collation & update of KYC information
The ideal candidate will be competent in Microsoft Office, excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a small team.
A legal and/or company secretarial background is desirable along with compliance and regulatory experience.
For more information and an informal chat, please contact me.