Our client is a leading private bank and wealth management business in the UK, Channel Islands and Gibraltar.
Working as part of the Compliance team, you will be expected to complete compliance related activities across all jurisdictions in accordance with agreed practices, policies and procedures.
Duties will include:
- complete periodic assurance tasks, Compliance and AML controls and country risk reviews;
- assist in the delivery of education, awareness and training to staff on Compliance topics;
- lead on the completion of the COMPASS Control Assessments;
- complete the review and approval of Financial Promotions and Outside Business Interests requests;
- ensure that all other SLAs are met;
- assisting other teams in the UK, Channel Islands and Gibraltar with a range of administrative tasks; and
- any other adhoc tasks.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role. You will have good understanding of local and international compliance provisions and have significant financial services experience.
The client offers a competitive salary and package.
For more information about this role, or an informal chat, please do not hesitate to contact me.