Our client is seeking a Field Technician to join their team. Starting immediately for 3 months ongoing.
The ideal candidate will be educated to at least A level standard or equivalent ITIL foundation certificate, have strong problem-solving skills and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include;
- Review all hardware/software introduced to the organisation to ensure that it is fully operational and complies with relevant policies.
- Diagnose errors / technical problems encountered and determine solutions to enable effective resolution.
- Record all processes in the resolution of technical issues as a knowledge source for future corrections.
- Ensure remediation of issues and all organisational procedures and protocols are followed to comply with relevant processes.
- Liaise with wider technical team and contribution to internal knowledge base to ensure best practice across the organisation.
- Review complex end-user requirements and make appropriate recommendations to resolve the technical issues to ensure desired business outcomes.
- Provide updates on analysis to team lead to support decision-making and ensure appropriate outcomes across the organisation.
For more information please contact me.