Working within the Funds and Institutional team, you will be responsible for:
- liaising with clients and intermediaries,
- attendance at board meetings,
- preparation of board packs and minutes,
- assisting with review and collation of CDD / KYC for new clients and investors,
- working on acquisition and disposal of assets,
- calling and distributing money to investors,
- statutory reporting,
- review of payments whilst adhering to company procedures,
- delivery of KPI’s,
- management of internal reporting requirements (including annual reviews),
- work in relation to FATCA/CRS reporting,
- supervision of more junior team members.
Previous relevant experience is essential and ideally you will be ICSA qualified or working towards a professional qualification.
For more information, please contact me.