As a Client Accountant, you will be part of a growing Accounting Services team.
- Managing the day to day integrity of the client ledgers, reviewing the input of bookkeepers.
- Preparing and ensuring procedures and controls are maintained and followed at all times.
- Preparing / reviewing client cash flow statements, forecasts and basic models.
- Preparing / reviewing financial statements, management accounts, budgets and financial models.
- Routine month end / quarter end management accounts preparation for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing annual Financial Statements for a portfolio of clients.
- Being the central point of contact for external auditor liaison for a number of clients.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant or nearly finishing a relevant professional qualification. Experience within a Real Estate and/or Private Wealth environment is desirable.
For more information, please contact me.