Are you an experienced Book Keeper looking for a new challenge? In this role, you will work closely with the Corporate Services teams.
- Updating and maintaining book keeping ledgers from source documents for clients.
- Reconciling client bank accounts, in house accounting systems and inter client loan balances.
- Controlling and maintaining client expense, accruals, prepayments and fixed asset schedules.
- Preparing audit related breakdowns and deal with external audit queries.
- Assisting in the preparation of Trial Balances, General Ledgers & Basic Mgmt. accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of basic Financial Statements and other ad- hoc financial reports.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures including those relating to professional conduct, quality and ethical standards.
- Liaising with property managers, custodians, and banks to obtain / provide client information
- Maintaining the highest standard of client confidentiality and security of client affairs at all times.
- Ensuring the prompt completion of time sheets.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a bookkeeping or accounting role within a Private Wealth/Real Estate environment. Ideally you will have a book keeping qualification and client facing experience as well as be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
For more information, please contact me.