In this role you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and confidential CDD service to the firm, and also support the wider take on team as required.
Other responsibilities include:
- Undertaking the CDD processing for new and existing clients in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of Jersey, internal guidance, policies, processes and procedures
- Communicating with internal teams to ensure CDD collection is undertaken promptly; following up as necessary to manage outstanding CDD
- Remediation of existing CDD where required
- Carrying out regular reviews of CDD in line with internal guidance and agreed policies and procedures
- Proactively respond to queries as part of the CDD service
- Provision of regular data to the team head as required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in an Anti-Money Laundering and/or Client Due Diligence environment and ideally hold an AML certificate or similar.
You will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, and have proven experience in using SharePoint & ViewPoint (or equivalent).
For more information, please contact me.