In this role you will be responsible for supporting the business by providing high quality first line IT service desk support to staff globally.
- Provide first line IT desktop support to users and infrastructure, such as
- password resets,
- responding to general IT queries,
- software/application patching,
- ordering new laptops and equipment,
- configuring laptops, mobiles, screens and printers,
- setting up new users,
- basic administration of Office 365, Azure, Intune, and
- basic service admin tasks, e.g. file permissions.
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks, including backups, procedures and reporting
- Assist with the running of procedures across a wide spectrum of IT systems
- Help ensure IT documentation is maintained and up to date
- Provide on-call support for business-critical issues
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Our client is looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Azure Cloud services, Endpoint management and have ITIL experience.
For more information, please contact me.