A great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our client's Executive Compensation Services team.
Some duties will include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of client share plans, using Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs), companies and other SPVs as required
- Provide technical support to a team of EBT administrators in the share plan space showing strong trust experience and commercial acumen
- Conduct meetings, produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Be approachable and accessible to all your team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators daily reporting upwards to senior management
- Review aged debt and other financial information as required by the Finance Group
- Manage the fee relationships with your clients, undertaking timely and accurate billing
The successful candidate will hold or be studying towards a relevant professional qualification and have experience within a trust administration environment working on both public and private company incentives schemes.
For more information, please contact me.