You will be supporting the Compliance Managers and the Directors within the Risk & Compliance team.
- Overseeing the effectiveness of all AML/CFT systems, compliance with applicable AML/CFT legislation and the day-to-day operation of the AML/CFT policies and procedures
- Supporting the collation, analysis and reporting of data required for various regulatory reports, including for supervisory risk-based data collection
- Assisting in the production of compliance reporting to relevant stakeholders, management of internal compliance metrics and registers, oversight of visits by stakeholders including obliged persons, internal and external audit and the JFSC, and input into internal projects
- Contributing to the CDD/onboarding processes
- Ensuring all allocated tasks are proactively managed to resolution
- An understanding of the scope and importance of compliance, financial crimes and sanctions in a fiduciary business
Previous relevant experience is required, ideally working in a compliance or oversight function for a Jersey regulated financial services business. Experience of Compliance Monitoring or a similar discipline is desirable. Good time management and ability to work under pressure is essential.
For more information, please contact me.