Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious individual looking for your first step into the Broker/ Treasury environment? This role sits within the investments department.
The successful candidate will be comprehensively trained to deliver a full, professional Broking support service to the team.
Your duties in the role will be:
- Undertaking deposit placements with their core banks
- Generating various reports and source information as required and when requested
- Keeping industry knowledge up to date
- Supporting the team with the placing of trades across different asset classes (Equities, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Commodities) using specific trading platforms, via email and phone
- In time, learning how to establish, build and nurture both internal and external client relationships
- Supporting the team with Forex deals and Forward deals
- Being familiar with the account opening process so as to assist the account opening team where necessary
- Ability to assist the Cash Manager on the day to day activities associated with the SFT Cash management offering including liaising with their partner banks
You must be willing to undertake professional studies such as CISI Level 4, have a good working knowledge of Excel and Word and have excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch.