This 1 year contract position is responsible for supporting the Family Office Division and each of its individual business units globally in achieving its financial and strategic objectives. This is accomplished through the provision of value add management information and insight into the financial performance of the division, identification of potential areas for improvement, and analysis that increases understanding of the profitability of clients, teams, and individual relationship managers.
You will need to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders and departments across the business. Strong working relationships are also required with the other areas of the Finance team including Financial Control, FP&A, and Finance Systems and MI.
The experience and attributes required for the role are:
- Commercially minded with ability to interpret data and present conclusions clearly
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills & advanced Excel skills including ability to build financial models
- Experience using analytical tools such as Power BI, Power Pivot or comparable reporting tools
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles within the Financial Services or Family Office industries
For more information, please contact me.