Our client is looking for an Associate Director in regulatory reporting, projects and governance to join their rapidly expanding Operations team.
You will responsible for the control and implementation of specific operational and regulatory activities and projects including the delivery policies and procedures along with systems and controls for the business.
You will also be responsible for the Regulatory Reporting team and the In House Company Secretarial staff.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the Policies and Procedures Manual
- Overseeing all aspects of regulatory reporting requirements, including local and overseas FATCA and CRS reporting
- Being responsible for ongoing data quality checks and remediation
- Assisting with any software upgrades
- Providing technical support on ad-hoc banking projects
To be successful in this position you will have in depth knowledge of FATCA & CRS, hold a relevant qualification and have previous Corporate Governance experience.
For a full job description or for an informal chat, please get in touch today.