Our client is looking for a Fund Administrator to join their team.
The role holder will administer a number of funds and ancillary vehicles and to take ownership of all operational fund administration tasks.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing bank and stock reconciliations as well as fund valuations
- Processing capital/call notices, including monitoring the bank for receipt of funds
- Attending client board meetings and preparing minutes
- CRS/FATCA reporting
- Annual reporting such as annual validations
- Processing banking payments
The ideal candidate is expected to be educated to A-level standard or equivalent, have or willing to study towards a professional qualification such as ACA, ICSA, CA or similar.
For more information on this role or for an informal chat, please contact me.