Our client is seeking a Senior Compliance Monitoring Analyst to support group-wide compliance driven activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Coordination, management and delivering of the monitoring reviews in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Managing a number of 'second line' tests and operational 'business as usual' tests
- Maintenance of a range of compliance monitoring linked logs and databases
- Establishing issues arising from the Compliance Monitoring Programme for escalation to relevant stakeholders and boards
- Assisting, as and when required, with project related initiatives
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a compliance function, holding or working towards a compliance-related qualification, and have knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting a legal and fiduciary business.
You must have excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
For more information or an informal chat, please get in touch.