The purpose of this role is to lead the Financial Crime Compliance team acting as the designated Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
You will have the responsibility for the development of relevant Anti-Financial Crime policies and procedures and training as well as working with relevant colleagues to ensure systems and controls are adequate to meet regulatory and internal requirements.
Some of your key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Actively contributing to the maintenance of a strong AFC compliance framework
- Acting as a liaison person for the applicable external financial crime and liaison and enforcement units in the absence of the MLRO
- Supporting and overseeing risk-based monitoring of the business
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting any relevant risks in transactions, business and processes
- Reviewing new and amended company policy requirements and support the business in making required changes
- Providing anti-financial crime training to client facing teams
- Investigating and determine internal suspicious activity reports and maintaining appropriate records of determinations
The ideal candidate will have International Compliance Association qualifications or equivalent, at least 8 - 12 years of relevant Financial Crime / Compliance industry experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge of available AFC systems and controls.
You must have proven management skills at a senior level and have the ability to teach, mentor, delegate and develop/grow teams and individuals.
For more information on this role, please contact me.