Senior Corporate Officer
We’re looking for a Senior Corporate Officer to join our growing team.
You’ll play a key role in our Funds and Institutional team, creating value and
making a difference to our fast-paced organisation. Exceptional organisational
skills, attention to detail and a methodical approach to your work are vital to
enable you to assist the team with day-to-day tasks.
• Administering a variety of corporate vehicles including limited
partnerships, companies and unit trusts which hold real estate assets
• Liaising with clients, intermediaries, investors and colleagues
throughout the organisation
• Attendance at board meetings
• Preparation of agenda’s, board packs and minutes
• Managing of transactions (which could include property purchases /
sales, re-financing etc.)
• Liaising with clients and compliance to agree on due diligence
• Review of payments whilst adhering to company procedures
• Supervising the more junior team members
You will be curious and have an eagerness to learn and grow and a passion to
make a difference. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
qualities, which will stand you in good stead as you work effectively and
collaboratively with the team, clients and others within the organisation.
Building strong relationships and identifying client needs in this customer
centric role is important.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you
to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most
efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are so important to us. We want to make sure
we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your
dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
• The right to live and work in Jersey is essential
• Relevant experience within a very similar role
• Excellent knowledge of the Finance Industry in Jersey
• Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel,
Outlook and Word Additional information
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and
diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong
emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional
and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines
and our international network of offices. Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with
an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers,
global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.